Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Ava!!!

I cannot believe it has already been a year! The time has flown by! Last Saturday Kristi, Sarah and I had a polka-dot themed Birthday party for our kids since they are only weeks apart. We had lots of fun planning it well I did! We had a water balloon toss/water fight, we had all the kids bobb for apples, and a fun little pinata! Ava didn't get a great nap in the morning so by the time it came for the cake she was done for! and wanted out.
My blog is being retarded too. I can't figure out how to add as many photos as I want without having these big spaces in between so if anyone knows how to fix it feel free to let me know. thanks.

























The Party Planners












Grandma Pugmire flew up for the big event!









The Birthday Kids!








Love that tired little face!


































































Ava Loved her dora powerwheels she got from grandma and grandpa pugmire!









But loved the tissue paper more!







































Exhausted!!









1 year old and still can't get enough of her jumperoo!












Happy Birthday Princess!











Few weeks old!










Almost 1 years. They grow up way too fast!



15 comments:

Janae said...

Aunt Amy you are one hot mama. It's true.

Ava is so cute. Those goodies look so delicious. I am jealous.

Dayton and Candice said...

Happy Birthday Ava!! The party looks like it was awesome, The birthday girl is as beautiful as ever, I can't believe how much she has grown since I started following your blog!! It goes by way too fast!!

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Ava! Wow- you sure know how to throw a party. I love all of the pictures of her, she looks so big. It is always hard with little ones and nap schedules, even when they get a little older- Houston needs his sleep!

April said...

Happy Birthday to Ava! I can't believe she's 1 already! She's so dang cute! I'm sad I couldn't come to her party but it looks like you had lots of fun without us! Can't wait to see you soon!

Sarah Pugmire said...

It was pretty fun, and by the way, I know I told you but LOVED the cupcake pops! Lets go to that water place next week k!

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

How funny~~I'm doing the SAME theme for Whitney!! You know me...I love to plan a party! I already have her whole b-day party planned and I still have 3 more months:-) I HAVE to know where you got her polka-dot outfit!!! Please share. Also, the little succor things on the table...what are those? Thanks a bunch, can't wait to see you next week! I already got Ava a gift!

Tiffany said...

What a party!!! Those strawberries look so good! You guys really went all out. That's so fun... I cant' believe she is already 1yr old time just flies by!!! You look great by the way! Call me:)

Erin said...

Hey Lady! Ava is already ONE! Wow, I can't believe it. You probably can't either. It goes by way to fast. You look amazing, by the way. Should I start calling you Martha Stewart now. That party looked like fun. Amy I haven't talked to you forever! Send me your number (erinkusch@hotmail.com).

Erin

Emily Brimhall said...

That is the cutest party EVER!!

Justin and traci said...

Looks like fun. Your little girl is so cute and you look so great. Where are you living now? Keep in touch. traci

Philip and Melissa said...

wish we could've been there...what a party!!!!!!!!! happy brithday lil' one!

Fuller Family said...

What a fun party you planned. Happy Birthday Ava! You look wonderful Amy. I wish we could meet up sometime soon. Ava is adorable and grown up now. Last time I saw her she was a newborn. We really need to see each other soon. Let me know your plans.

Lisa Petrarca said...

Can you believe how time flies Mim?! She looks just like you, GORGEOUS of course!

Oh, make sure you stop by Sis's blog again and look at the top ten boy names I gave her. Then make a list of the ugliest names you can think of for her too!LOL! Gotta make her laugh!

Nicolle said...

How freaking cute! You guys did a really good job! The food and decorations are super cute! Happy Bday AVA!

Scott and Chelsey said...

She is so stinkin cute! That is so fun that you could have one big bash! Hope all is well!