We were fortunate to be in Utah for Christmas this year. They shut the Seattle aiport down the day we were suppose to fly to Utah. I was so worried we weren't going to make it this year because the weather was suppose to be bad all week but luckily it cleared up for two days and we made it down the day before christmas eve.

On Christmas Eve we went with the Pugmire Family to dinner at Christopher's in Salt Lake. It was so good!

Daddy and Ava at Dinner.

After dinner we made a quick trip to temple square it was way too cold!



Ava woke up super early Christmas morning so she went and plowed the streets with Grandpa Pugmire in their new prowler.

Christmas morning


She wasn't excited about opening up any presents she just wanted her elmo book.

very content

She loved the hat she got Papa Bolda so much she wouldn't take it off.

Most of the brothers and sisters on the Bolda side

Dad and his girls except for staci.


My adorable new nephew Tyce who was born just a few weeks ago I got to meet him for the first time. He is so sweet!
13 comments:
Cute pictures! I'm so glad you guys made it down here for Christmas! It was so neat having almost everyone here...we need to make that a tradition every year! Can't wait to see you again soon! Miss you!
I love Ava's dress. So cute!
Looks like a fun christmas, we never made it up to temple square. wish we would have.
your a doll i love you and your family! ava is looking more and more like a little girl she's such a beauty.
That was so much fun...I posted some pics on my blog. I'll email you some too!
Luv and miss ya!
I'm so sorry it took me so long to get back to you! I am the world's worst blogger! It's official! This situation is totally strange, I agree. I have been eager to have this happen, and now that it's here, I'm not sure how to handle it. I'm so glad you know Tiff, that makes it easier since she let me know how amazing you all are. We will have to keep in touch, for sure! Hope you had a great Holiday season!
Abby
Hi cute girl! Happy New Years to you and yours! I found you on Melissa's page! Please email me your email so I can invite you to our blog. My email is rkfeinga@yahoo.com! Glad to have found you
So did Ava win the cute contest?
SOOO CUTE! I love your blog. I love your little girl's name. That's what I was going to name Olivia. Couldn't decide. Yay, we have 2 ways to keep in touch now. I am sooo excited.
K- Such cute pictures! And I can't believe how grown up all those little kids are getting... Im so sad I didn't get to see you though. At least you got to be with your family!!! I'm loving your hair too!!! Talk to ya soon! Love ya, me:)
You're still the biggest doll face ever! Ava is beautiful! I'm so happy I found you on here as well. Good to hear from you!!
Oh my gosh! You are so dang beautiful Ames! I haven't seen you for over a year. I know we keep talking about meeting up. Hopefully someday soon. Seriosuly! You dress your little girl so cute! She is a doll. Loved seeing the family pictures. It seems like the good old days back in South Provo! Wish we could go back sometimes! Those were the days! Hope you are doing well. Call when you can!
So cute! You always dress so nice. I'm on a MAJOR diet and couldn't be more thrilled!!! Skinny here i come!!!
Post a Comment