Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day/Tj's B-day!

Ava and I just got back from Utah on Friday we both came back very sick, bad sinus infections and coughs! I am so sick of blowing my nose and not being able to breathe at night but worst of all is a sick baby. I feel so bad for her! Tj's a Valentine's baby and I made reservations before I left to Utah for Pf Chang's. I know how crazy it gets trying to go out to eat that night. We decided to go I debated doing take-out since Ava was so sick and I should have listened to myself she lasted a whole 10 minutes! It's the effort that counts right? We got a few pics of our eventful night.


My sick baby!











I had to post this pic of TJ and his best friend Nick from back in the day. They loved to dress up and pose for the camera! Kinda scary! I thought only girls did that! Ha ha. Happy Birthday Teej!

10 comments:

{natalie} said...

i hope you are feeling better soon. it sucks to be sick when you are the mom.

Brooke said...

Happy late Birthday TJ! I hope you had fun in Utah, but I'm sorry that you both got sick. It is the worst when little ones are sick, especially when you aren't feeling well and have to try and take care of them. Get better- I will give you a call so we can catch up!

Neysa said...

Sorry your little girl and you are both sick. I hate this darn cold season. Everyone is sick. Hope you get feeling better soon. It still looks like you had a GREAT Valetines day though. I LOVE PF Changs...good choice for dinner reservations.

"MAMMA" Breshears said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
"MAMMA" Breshears said...

I am so sorry you are sick and worse that Ava is sick as well! Poor baby! Tell TJ Happy (belated) Birthday!

Philip and Melissa said...

Happy b-day tj! I love the pic of him and his boy posing!

Emily Brimhall said...

take care of yourself. its so hard being a mom and being sick

April said...

So sad you guys were still sick! Poor Ava! I hope you were still able to eat something and that you're both feeling better now!
Love ya!

Tyra said...

Ava feel better, happy Bday TJ!! and I was in utah last weekend for Hugh gma's funeral..I can't believe i didnt think of texting you..we cud have played like old times.

Lisa Petrarca said...

I had a sinus infection too! I went after 1 day and got a Z-Pack...symptoms were gone the next day. Go to the Dr.!

Can you believe I might be on tv with NO MAKEUP ON...SCARY!!LOl!

I was hoping it payed in $$ but we got Dr. Rey's skin care product instead...that's okay, it was a good experience and I like the stuff.