Ava and I got to go down to utah again. My brother in law Jameson left on his mission to Northern California. Of course it's a wonderful excuse to stay long. I had a great time. I got to see a few old friends, roomates and some cousins. went bowling with my sister and girls from work, went to thanksgiving point while my dad was working and looked for golf balls, its really fun like an adult easter egg hunt. We also took Ava to the animal farm which she loved! We celebrated my dads 61st birthday, went to a couple boutiques, ate lots and lots of cafe rio! Helped my mother in law move out of there house across the street and of course said goodbye to Jamo. We had a good time, Tj couldn't come again because he is trying to start his own car business and Is really stressed out so he stayed home to work but has been very understanding about us staying so long. Can't wait for the next trip down.


cute little missionary.

Of course Ava freaked out as usual and we had to leave early.

All of us at the mtc.

The gardens at thanksgiving point.

She wanted to go up and down this hill a million times. Even after she face planted a bunch.

Ava and I at the garden's

Celebrating my dad's 61st Birthday.

cousin zoey feeding ava some yummy frosting.

The animal farm at thanksgiving point.

Ava loves to make silly faces.

At first she was really scared of the horses but warmed right up and didn't want to get off.

Me, my mom, and april at the bowling alley.

Our cousin's Marla and Anna who we haven't seen in forever.














































































< /a>

















































































































































































































18 comments:
we need to plan something next time you are in town. ava is adorable!
HOW FUN AMY! i was bummed i missed out on jamo's farewell. he looks like such a cute little missionary. your blog is always so cute! :)
It's good to see you blogging again! I missed you! I love the way you dress Ava...she is so cute!
Hey, do you think you could post some of the Jameson pictures on the Nelson Norris blog? I double checked, and you're all set up to blog there. It is nelsonnorris.blogspot.com. I know Uncle Wesley and Dalin and at least a few others actually check it. Thanks!
Hey we are moving up April 8th..please call me next time your in town..
Beautiful photos. It looks like you had a lot of fun.
Sounds like a whirlwind of fun activity! So happy you had a great time with your family, and you got to take your brother to the MTC. Glad you made it back. Will talk to you soon!
your daughter is gorgeous! My daughter has that same adorable old navy shirt (yellow and blue). Too cute!
Thanks for adding my button!
How awesome! Thanks for sharing!
I really enjoyed . Keep writing..
I'm glad you got to go and be with family and celebrate your dad's Birthday. We are planning on being in Utah for awhile after Josh graduates in May and then staying for the wedding.(As long as I don't go into labor early)Chris and Holly are getting married June 10th, so you need to come to the reception.
I will call you and fill you in later- Brooke
I am new here! What a great blog :)
sounds so fun im so glad youv been able to spend more time with your family love you!
What a blast you had!! I can relate to always having to leave things early because of a toddler!!
Your photos are amazing! What a lovely family!
Thank you so much for coming by and entering my giveaway! Sending you lots of good luck wishes!!!
Big Hugs!
dawn
Im so glad we got to hangout while you were here! I need to send you that pict too! I really just want you to move back, PLEASE!! Kennedy and Ava would have so much fun together!
dang, i've never been to the thanksgiving point gardens, those are gorgeous...AND you look fabulous as always.
SO FUN! Happy birthday to your dad. It's always fun to meet up with old friends if you don't get to see them very often. The picture of you and Ava at Thanksgiving point is SO CUTE! Ava is such a doll.
I did not know you were Mormon too! Woohoo!! You have a beautiful family, Mama!
Post a Comment