Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Fair!

It's that time again! I love the greasy fatty food, yummy sweets, rides and people watching! There's always interesting people at the fair! This was the first year Ava could go on any rides. I wasn't sure how she would react but of course she loved every minute! and sobbed when the rides were over! My camera was acting weird so I didn't get a bunch of pics but heres a few!




We met our friends Ryan and Shelly there.



Tj and Ava on the swings









The carousel was her favorite!






She loved the animals!






We even got to see the fireworks!

15 comments:

Tiffany said...

That's so funny you guys are friends with them! The Sorensen's were in my Woodinville ward growing up, and Mike's cousin actually married Shelley's twin sister, Stephanie! Small world! :)

Ava is adorable! Hopefully we'll get to see you guys while you're here! :)

Liz Mays said...

How can you not love the fair?!!! It looks like a great time!

Renee•Candy Stick Lane said...

Ava is an angel! SO beautiful! Your pics have me anxious for our fair to arrive in sept! Thanks for sharing!

Sweet CuddleCakes said...

Looks like you guys had a ball! And yummy, greasy fatty food sounds DELICIOSO right about now! LOL!...btw, come check out our new contest!!

Lisa Petrarca said...

Looks like you had tons of fun!

Beth said...

oh how fun! your fair looks nicer than ours..lol. we don't even have rides! speaking of fried foods, my sister had a deep fried snicker bar at our fair this year. They deep fry anything these days.

Sarah Pugmire said...

You gotta love the fair! I need to go get my elephant ear fix before its over!! Call me if you guys go again, and lets get together when you get back from utah

Alexis AKA MOM said...

I'm a silly one I love the fair and when the kids can ride the rides is even better. Maybe because it seems like a little rest time ... LOL The kids play and I can actually take 2 to 3 minutes depending on the ride ... LOL The Puyallup Fair has a kid zone that is wonderful you could spend all day there and it's less crowded and perfect for kids.

Those pictures are so cute :)

yonca said...

Great pictures! Look like you had a lot of fun :-)
Have a great long weekend!!!

Ms D said...

Looks like you all had a blast! I LOVE the fair too! Isn't the food the BEST?!

kasandria said...

Oh I LOVE fair time! The fun rides, smiling faces, and yummy food!
Kasandria

Kathy G said...

Oh looks like alot of fun and Ava is so cute. She looks like she had a great time

Mandee said...

Beautiful photos!
Looks like she had a ton of fun! :)
I'm following your lovely blog now!
I love the pictures of your little one on the sidebar...so cute!!! :)

Anonymous said...

You won the $25 to No Slippy Hair Clippy on Fun and Funky Mommy but your email is not set to public so I can't get a hold of you, please email me within 72 hours to claim your prize at funandfunkymommy@gmail.com

Thanks and Congrats

*A* said...

Amy, I changed my blog address to ilovemps.blogspot.com just incase you wanted to still follow