Saturday, September 26, 2009

More Utah Pics!

Here's a few more pictures of our Utah trip. I just realized I took a ton of pictures on the hike but not very many after that. We had tons of fun! We also went to Swiss days in Heber, they have the best food and boutiques there! President Uchtdorf was there and it was seriously paparazzi in Utah. He was with his wife and they couldn't walk anywhere without people surrounding him and shaking his hand but he was so sweet and kind and stopped to talk to everyone. His wife loved Ava's hair! We got to go to the last buzz game of the year. I can't believe how hot it was. Ava wouldn't sit still of course so my dad decided to take her to the playground and when I went to check on her she was black from head to toe. She was in heaven running around going up and down the slides a million times. I also was able to go to my good friend Deena's baby shower. It was so good seeing old friends and Deena looks so good and I can't wait to meet her little girl!



At Deena's shower.




Ava and Papa at the bee's game

















President Uchtdorf This is the best shot I could get!




Ava and Her Papa Bolda!

12 comments:

Felicia said...

Such great pics!

You won one of the Shapely Secrets programs! Email me at felicia at gograhamgo dot com with your full name and address... i know i probably have it on file somewhere but couldn't locate it. Thanks!

Erin said...

I'm jealous you get to go back to Utah all the time and hang out with your fam. I wish we lived closer. Way to go on hiking Mt. Timpanogos. I've never done it. Looks like great fun.

This Mama Rocks said...

Thanks for entering my giveaway. Your little girls pictures are so darling!! Love it :)

Sarah Pugmire said...

It was fun watching Ava the other day! We need to get the girls together again this week or next:)

AngiDe said...

Hi, thanks for coming by and entering my giveaway! Good luck!

Angie
Nana's Box

Cristin // Simplified Bee said...

What an adorable family!

Thanks for entering my giveaway. Good luck!

xo,
cristin

Bobbi said...

Thanks for peeking at my blog. I'm glad you are following, I love making new friends! Your little girl is the most beautiful little think ever...holy cow!!!

Clueless_Mama said...

You always take the best pics. Looks like once again you had a great time. Great to spend time with family.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Ahhh what great pictures :) Looks like everyone had so much fun!

Evie's Story said...

Amy
Congrats on winning the giveaway! Sweet little Ava will look DARLING in anything from Boutique on the Blvd! What a cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on winning the Lil Blue Boo and Happy Chickadee giveaway!
http://lilblueboo.blogspot.com/2009/10/sponsor-giveaway-happy-chickadee.html
www.thehappychickadee.blogspot.com
Amber

The Little Miss said...

you have such a sweet blog!!

If you would like come check out my blog for a giveaway. I try to have a giveaway every monday so make sure to follow so you dont miss out! Find it here: littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com

xo
Priscila