Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

We stayed in Washington this year for Thanksgiving. Aunt Judy was so kind to invite us over. The food and company was great! Ava had a blast and loved playing with all the cousins and all the fun toys!

























11 comments:

April said...

I just have to laugh when I see Ava! She is so stinkin' cute! And I love her pigtails!!!

julee said...

i was just telling deb how big ava is getting. she's still cute as ever!

The Redhead Riter said...

I wonder why I love redheaded children...LOL...ck out my profile pic

Stop by and enter my giveaway for a $25 American Express gc!♥ http://theredheadriter.blogspot.com/2009/12/hellmanns-25-american-express-gift-card.html

*A* said...

Cute as always! Love the little piggies in her hair!

Darci said...

What a character she is. Spending the holidays with family is always a treat.

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

she is getting so big!! she is such a beauty even when she's being silly!!

The Little Miss said...

looks like you had so much fun...Ava is such a doll! You by the way are gorgeous!WOW! :)

Leah said...

I can't believe how quickly Ava is growing up! She looks like such a little lady with those sunglasses on. So cute!

Clueless_Mama said...

What GREAT pictures! She is a little doll! Really nice picture of the three of you! Thanks for entering the Zhu Zhu Pet giveaway at www.guessingalltheway.com, good luck!

The Little Miss said...

I wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas!!! I hope your week is going great!

I was wondering if you could do me a favor and vote for my blog: http://homies.apartmenttherapy.com/2009/category/kids-at-home

you have to sign up (which is quick) but would really help me! I would love it if you spread the word also!

Just put in your favorite blog as : littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com

thank you sweetie!

Niks La Mode. said...

Super cute fam ! Thanks for entering my giveaway am also follower on your fab blog now! :)

Happy new Year!