Friday, December 31, 2010

Maclaren Kid Tester Part 4.

After a few weeks of play, Ava continues to enjoy the Maclaren Junior quest activity centre. She plays with the stroller every single day! I love how easy the handle bars are to grip and how they are positioned to make it easy for my daughter to maneuver. She keeps telling me that she loves the airplane pattern on her stroller---and, she still has the cot in her bedroom with her baby sleeping in it!

I definitely think the Junior quest activity centre will be my daughter Ava's favorite for a long time. I'm sure she and her baby sister Londyn, will be playing with it for years to come; not only because it's fun, but also because of its sturdiness. It is a great product that has been made with durable materials! I continue to use the beginning kit on Londyn and I love it! After using the products, her skin feels soft and she always smells so fresh. I only want the best for my baby, so the fact that these products are all natural, is extremely important to me. I feel confidant and comfortable using them on my baby Londyn. I appreciate that the size of the kit makes it easy for traveling too!

I would recommend all of these products to everyone, as I have no complaints at all! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to try them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog!

Reclaim Food and Farming said...

Thanks great bllog post