I talked myself into finally cutting Ava's hair. It was really starting to look like a mullet! I don't know why it seems like the first haircut is the hardest to do but I am glad I did it!
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
First Haircut!
Posted by
Unknown
at
10:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















































































< /a>

















































































































































































































20 comments:
It's true the first haircut is always the hardest! She looks adorable.
It must be a girl thing...you don't want to cut it once they finally have hair. You both did a great job- no tears from either of you!
Did you cry? I would have bawled my eyes out...I don't think I'm ever going to cut Whit's hair...its getting pretty long though, so I don't know!
So cute!!
blessings,
kari & kijsa
Too cute! I hope you saved a lock of her hair!
Oh my gosh! I can't believe how long her hair was!! Sometimes I wanna flat iron Charli's so I can see how long it reall is! She looks adorable, good job!
Hi!
Just wanted to pop-in to thank you for entering a past giveaway I had on my blog - I would like to inform you of another giveaway I have open right now (Girl's Paisley Swing Top)! Winner will be announced on 3/20 - so enter by the 19th :) Also - I've got future giveaways planned, so keep a look out!
God Bless,
Celeste
http://etsyitup.blogspot.com/
HOW CUTE! LOVE the pictures below of your little girl on the swing. She is REALLY CUTE! She has the prettiest hair. What is up with all of these blogs with hair cuts all at the same time recently I have already see 2 others before you showing their kids getting hair cuts on...SO CUTE though.
Gone are the baby wisps! On to a new era of toddlerhood. Her new do is darling!
she's adorable, i love the haircut. is that at cookie cutters? i love that place, they don't even know they are getting a haircut.
Very Cute! I am sure it looks adorable!
wow! i can't believe how long it was she's so cute!
Thanks for commenting on my blog giveaway! It's so nice to meet you!! You have a beautiful family!! It sounds like the haircut experience was more difficult for mom than daughter! :)
Amy
Thanks for stopping by and entering our contest!
Your family is so beautiful! And even though it may have been hard to cut your little girl's hair--it looks very cute now!
AAAWWW to sweet
thanks for visiting my blog and entering a giveaway
She's your little mini-me. Her eyes are so beautiful too. :)
It's hard but little Ava is darling and her hair is perfect!!!
Robin Rane'
All Things Heart and Home
Aww she looks so cute!
Hey, Amy! Great blog and super cute little girl! You won my Mrs Meyer's Clean Home book (on Life is Sweet reviews). Send me an email with your address at lolislife@gmail.com. Congrats!
How precious!
We just got my sons hair cut for the first time. I have a couple pictures I am going to put up soon.
PS. You won my giveaway.
Go see.
Post a Comment