We've had some good weather the last week. Well on and off but I can't complain. We definately took advantage of it and headed to green lake. It's beautiful and It's great exercise. I am heading to Cabo this week I am so excited for a warm vacation and hopefully some relaxing.



Ava and Her friend Hadley.
Your probably all wondering why I have a picture of a shirtless boy on my post. This is my 17 year old nephew Jullien. My sister randomly decided to submit his picture to some modeling agencies to see if he could get some work in the summer before he starts college in the fall. Well she got immediate responses and the top male modeling agency in the world "click" wants him to sign tomorrow and move to New York asap. Red modeling agency the fourth in the world also wants him to sign with an exclusive contract and ship him off to Italy to start run way shows in a few weeks. I'm so proud of him. Hopefully he will get me some tickets to his run way shows. hopefully next to some famous people. ha ha.














































































< /a>

















































































































































































































13 comments:
What the freak?? You are going to Cabo and I am going to continue to freeze my butt off in Utah..Awesome..P.S...I love the named Hadley and want to name my girl that..if I ever have one...
The pic in front of those blossom trees is sweet! I expect to see some seriously tan photogs of you from Cabo! Get in a couple hours for me will ya?
Looks like you had fun on your walk. Congratulations to your nephew! I hope you have a wonderful vacation.
you could sit next to someone .. Like us.... :) We only live a few hours away from Italy, so if you go, you can totally stay here! You can pay us in Oreos and Goldfish. :)
that's cool about the modeling contract...those are great agencies! yo, next time you come to utah you better call...i'd love to see you!
I can't wait for the weather to STAY warm like its been! I'll have to do that walk with you sometime, I've never been there
I'm excited for the weather to change too, this is getting rediculous!!
Been browsing your blog & you have THE CUTEST little family! Oh my goodness! Lovely genes!
How cool for your nephew! I bet he feels like a big man now! haha! I know a few guys who went to Italy to model after high school. Makes it seem like I hang out with super hotties, huh? Not really... it never seemed weird until I just said it out loud.(uhm, wrote it out loud?)
Great Blog! This is my first visit...
Jenna
http://www.momsbalancingact.com
Fantastic photos and very cute nephew. No wonder they're beating down his door. Good luck to him!
Have a great time in Cabo! Lucky duck. ;)
You won over on Tip Junkie. Huge congrats that's a great prize. Please e-mail Aurora (aurorarosselli@yahoo.com) with your mailing address to redeem your prize.
you have such a lovely family! thanks for visiting Traveling with Baby. hope you have a better mom's day next year.
Wow, that's the opportunity of a lifetime for your nephew. Hope it all goes well for him.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
Post a Comment